How to Apply
UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA- ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDELINES
STEP 1 : READ CAREFULLY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Please click the link to read Admission Requirements before starting application process
- Then Get started
STEP 2 : START APPLICATION/BASIC INFORMATION
- Carefully select your correct Application Type and your O' Level Education
- Enter all the required information.
- You must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- You will be automatically logged into the system and required careffuly to confirm your informations before proceed.
- The system automatically Provide your Username and password.
- Don’t forget your username and password.
STEP 3 : COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE
- After Completing Registration Process Step 2, You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password entered in Step 2.
- The system will redirect you to fill in your contacts details.
- Please fill in all required field in this section to complete your profile.
STEP 4 : NEXT OF KIN (PARENTS/GUARDIAN)
- This section requires you to fill in your Parents/Guardians Information including Contacts Information (Name, Contacts e.t.c.)
STEP 5 : SPONSER(PARENTS/GUARDIAN)
- This section requires you to fill in your financial supporter Information including Names and Contacts Information.
STEP 6 : CHOOSE/SELECT PROGRAMME TO STUDY
- Before Select/Choose Programmes, please make sure you have read our Admission Requirements.
- You will be required to select/Choose Three (3) Programmes from available list as First Choice, Second Choice &Third Choice.
STEP 7 : PROFILE PICTURE
- In this section you are required to upload Scanned/Digital Passport Size Photo with background blue.
STEP 8 : REVIEW & SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Before you submit your application. You are required to review all of the Information for correctness. Edit to correct in case of any error. Remember after submission you will not be able to change any information. So be carefully to review and correct all information before submit.
- You will be able to make changes in your application e.g. change Programme Choices before the application deadline.
- You will be able to see the status of your application in your account once verification process opened
- Make sure you enter correct informations
STEP 9 : APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
APPLICATIONS FEES :-
Certificate and Diploma TZS 25,000/=
Bachelor Degree TZS 10,000/=
Masters TZS 20,000/=
After Enter your Payment Code the system will recognise your payment and submit button will be actived.
Steps on how to pay will be display.
|Malekezo ya Jinsi ya kulipia kwa Vodacom Mpesa||Payment Instructions Using Vodacom Mpesa|
1. Piga *150*00#
Kumbuka: JINA LA ACCOUNT - UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA
1. Dial *150*00#
Note: NAME OF THE ACCOUNT - UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA
After confirmation you will receive a message from Vodacom (e.g. "5FR51H18UK3 Confirmed Tsh10,000 sent to LIPA UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA-07-2017 14:41:31 Mpesa balance Tsh2,000.").
*Use the code at the beginning of the message to enter on payment details text box (5FR51H18UK3).
Baada ya kutuma utapokeo ujumbe kutoka vodacom (Mfano "5FR51H18UK3 Imethibitishwa. Tsh10,000 imetumwa kwa LIPA UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA tarehe 26/7/18 saa 12:38 PM. salio lako la M-PESA ni Tsh200.").
*Tumia Uthibitisho wa malipo mwanzoni mwa ujumbe mfupi ulutumwa kutoka vodacom kuingiza kwenye kiboxi cha uthibitisho wa malipo (5FR51H18UK3).
For Any Technical Challange, Contact
Mr. Mauna Belius
0743 802 615
0716 183 765