A. Before you start your Application
1. Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
2. Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://www.uoi.ac.tz – Online Application)
1. New Registration – Click on Register Now
2. Fill the required fields
3. Enter your Valid Email Address and Phone Number
4. Enter a password that you will easily remember.
5. Verify your Form four index number and Names: The Information Must be the same as they appear on Form IV index number.
6. Continue with application
C: Additional Information
Complete the followings:-
1. Contact Details
2. Next of Kin Details
3. Sponsor's Details
Enter your required qualifications for program level you’re applying for.
You can add more seats of: - Form four and six your reseated
Attach your Certificate:
Diploma Applicants ( NTA-Level 4)
Postgraduate Applicants (Bachelor Degree and Concept Note)
E. PROGRAMME CHOICES
Choose three programs of your choice for the program level you’re applying for.
F: Application Payment:
At this point you will be required to payment for your application:
Payment can be made through:-
Kumbuka: JINA LA ACCOUNT - UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA
Ingizakwenyekiboxi cha Malipo number Mfano (6GH52JK34UR).
Baadayakutumautapokeoujumbekutoka TIGO-PESA (Money sent successfully to null. Amount TSh 10,000. New balance is TSh0000. TxnID: 60479982434. Receipt: 6GH52JK34UR).TumiaUthibitishowamalipomwishonimwaujumbemfupiulutumwakutoka TIGO-PESA kuingizakwenyekiboxi cha uthibitishowamalipo (6GH52JK34UR).
For Further Assistance:
1. Visit University of IringaWebsite’ Admissions’ Menu where you will be updated on the status of your application.
2. You may also contact us on:
Mobile number: 0743 802 615/ 0677 048774
0753 618 173/ 0682 690 017
OUR ADMISSION TEAM WILL RESPOND TO YOUR QUERIES.